Chief Excellence Officer

A C A D E M Y

Chart a path to help your team excel & thrive!

Intrapreneur your way into your customer’s hearts!

Stand out & be revered by “strategists” & “ideators”

Have You Suffered From These Stings of Mediocrity?

b3lineicon|b3icon-handcuffs||Handcuffs
Good strategy, inept execution

Fewer than 5% of global leaders are confident they’ll achieve 80-100% of their strategic objectives

b3lineicon|b3icon-handcuffs||Handcuffs
Death by a thousand goals

Unable to identify & focus 1 – 2 audacious goals, we permit a thousand agendas to solidify silos & blunt effort

b3lineicon|b3icon-handcuffs||Handcuffs
The Excuse Olympics

Sow tolerance for repeated failure to keep commitments, reap the cancer of frustrationt

b3lineicon|b3icon-handcuffs||Handcuffs
Office Game of Thrones

Watch people who can’t run keep winning the 100m races! Kiss goodbye to meritocracy

b3lineicon|b3icon-handcuffs||Handcuffs
Stone tools in the iPhone era

Why does our enterprise software look like it was designed by a kid pissing his name into a stream?

b3lineicon|b3icon-handcuffs||Handcuffs
Pareto's Curse

If 80% of our results come from 20% of our people, why do we need the remaining 80% of them?

You cannot hack your way to sustained excellence

You Must Master These 5 Principles!

Systems Thinking

The mediocre obsess about results, the excellent clarify goals, then obsess about systems – factories of excellence

The Process Approach

There can be no continuous improvement without robust processes. Think of them as the assembly lines of the excellence factory. 

Reinforcing Habits

Ultimately, excellence comes down to what individuals do – habits are the levers of excellence – the most critical tools on the assembly line.

Validated Learning

Every strategy or solution is based on assumptions. Business experiments enable us to identify and validate the most critical assumptions like scientists.

Elegant Tools

The amateur uses one tool for everything. Master craftsmen know that using one specialised tool for the right job makes a world of difference. 

Masterfully Crafted Quests to Elevate Your ExcellenceQ

Mastering Strategy Execution

Goals → Results. Guaranteed using OKRs & 4DX

Intrepreneur Masterclass

Beyond the “idea” man/woman → the Innovator 

Deploying ISO 9001:2015

Go beyond box-ticking. Achieve sustained excellence through processes

Complex Problem Solver

Become the person they call when the obvious solutions have failed 

Free Tools → Quick Wins

The S.I.P.O.C. Canvas

 

Clarify how your team creates and measures value, whom it does it for and whom it needs

The OKR Activation Canvas

 

The ultimate tool to help convert your goals into a clear plan that gets results & engages your team

The OKR Annual Planning Template

 

Stress-free tool to create an Annual Work Plan & budget which links KPIs to projects to budgets & FTEs